Jumat, 07 Oktober 2016

to Beat Plague Inc. Fungus on Normal

Warning: Fungus is by far the longest game level you will play on Plague Inc. It's not the hardest, but it is a long, drawn-out process.
I have reworked my tutorial for this to make it as fast as possible. Follow my directions carefully and you will succeed. There are a few things you need to know before we get started, though:
  • At the end, when everyone is infected, it may not say, "Everyone is infected." You may have to check. All the countries will be red, but it may not pop up the message until after you start killing everyone. So, don't freak out.
  • Secondly, once everyone or all the countries and people are infected, devolve the points you put in during the tutorial one by one. Work backwards to devolve them. I cannot stress that enough. Folks who follow the tutorial still lose because they missed that point.
  • Thirdly, I need your feedback. Fungus kind of burned me out on tutorials. I have beat the game and I do have strategies, but I need your help. Tell me in the comments section which level you need a tutorial for and I will do my best to post one. Follow me for more.
  • Lastly, I recommend you buy the game. It's a couple of dollars, but it will speed the game up by at least 50%, and the ads disappear. It's the single best decision I have made.
Let's get started.

  1. Start in India.
  2. Devolve all symptoms/mutations until everyone is infected.
  3. Build your DNA points to 66. This may take a while, but you will not regret doing so.
  4. Put the 66 points into:
    Air 1
    Air 2
    Water 1
    Water 2
    Extreme Bioaresol
  5. Build your DNA points to 33
  6. Put the 33 points into:
    Drug Resistance 1
    Cold Resistance 1
    Cold Resistance 2
  7. Build your DNA Points to 75
  8. Put the 75 points into:
    Heat Resistance 1
    Heat Resistance 2
    Environmental Hardening
  9. Build your points—you will end up at 70-80 DNA points
  10. Note: At this point, the last country may take a while to infect. You'll have the option of using a spore burst. This will infect the last country. Do so if you cannot wait.
  11. Once all the countries are red, check to make sure everyone is infected.
  12. One by one, work backward to devolve your abilities and transmissions.
  13. Allow mutations; stop devolving them.
  14. Work to Total Organ Failure. In this test, I went:
    Coughing
    Sneezing
    Immune Suppression
    Total Organ Failure
  15. (Optional) You have waited long enough, spend the rest of your points as you see fit.

2 komentar: